>> HOT BUTTERED RUM <<
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 4 oz. hot milk
- 2 oz. dark rum
- 1 tbs butter (not margarine)
- Ground Nutmeg
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Prepare your drinking mug by warming it up
- Make sure you are using a heat resistant-mug. Pour piping hot water into it and cover with a small plate.
- Once warmed, empty the hot water, add brown sugar and hot milk (or fresh hot water if you prefer)
- Stir until the sugar dissolves, then add rum.
- Gently float the butter atop the drink and sprinkle some nutmeg over that.
This is an easy recipe to make on a cold evening! I highly recommend cozy-ing up by the fire and sip on this delicious (non-healthy) cocktail! ;)