This summer has gone by in the blink of an eye! Even though I hate to see it go, I’m excited to spend the end of the season at ACL! For any of you out-of-towners, ACL stands for Austin City Limits - the music festival that helps keep Austin the live music capital of the world. It's a place where new artists are discovered and famous musicians jam together.
Aside from the music-the next best thing about ACL is the…. FASHION! I LOVE people watching at this festival. "Keep Austin Weird"? ...oh yea! But I like to try to "Keep Austin Stylish"! I will be wearing my Sorry I’m Not Sorry Satchel in Retro Black Croco as I give my last salute to summer. Need a hands-free crossbody, so you can get down with your dance moves?! We got you covered!
To help you keep up with the latest festival trends and styles, the Kelly Wynne team came up with three different looks to help you embrace the free spirited music scene while still staying fabulous all weekend long!
- Kelly Wynne Sorry I’m Not Sorry Satchel in Retro Black Croco: Stay hands free with this groovy satchel! This beauty can easily be worn as a crossbody and with its fringe tassels and divided compartments it’s the ultimate festival bag!
- Raga Coin Statement Bib Necklace: You can never go wrong with boho chic at ACL! This gorgeous necklace is the perfect statement for any festival.
- F21 Etched-Medallion Band Fedora: Since Austin is known for it’s heat-this fedora will easily become your closest companion. Dare to block those rays while still looking fabulous!
- H&M Lace Dress: Channel your inner gypsy by completing your look with this super chic lace dress! Mustard yellow is officially the go to color to celebrate the end of summer.
- Stuart Weitzman Lasso Lace-Up Gladiator Sandal: Strap on these bad boys to brave this festival in style! These sandals are perfect for staying cool and their metallic finish will pair perfectly with your new Raga coin statement necklace.
- Kelly Wynne Sorry I’m Not Sorry Satchel in Retro Black Croco: Say hello to your new festival bag! This lux vintage croco print paired with its fringe tassels will fit right in at ACL!
- H&M Lace Cardigan With Fringe: Layering is a must for any proper festival look! This cardigan will take any outfit to the next level of bohemian chic-Vanessa Hudgens approved.
- Natasha Couture Garden Head Wrap: What better way to brighten up this look then with flowers! Unleash your inner flower child and embrace this groovy accessory.
- Catalonia Ghillie High Leg Boots: Finish up your look with this vintage inspired lace up boot. Its chunky heel will make it easy to walk around ACL and its lace up side detail adds the rocker chic edge this outfit is craving!
- TOPSHOP Double Zip Cord Shorts: Rock out to your favorite bands with a little vintage flare! These high-waisted double zip cord shorts are just what you need to get your 70’s fix this fall.
- TOPSHOP Scarf Print Cami: A festival staple-scarf print ANYTHING will always be in! Don’t be afraid to rock this classic look.
- Kelly Wynne Sorry I’m Not Sorry Satchel in Retro Black Croco: Never be sorry for looking fabulous! This Sorry I’m Not Sorry Satchel will be the perfect companion this festival season. Its divided inner compartments and crossbody strap make it the most functional bag to take to ACL!
- Free People Copper Arm Band: It’s the finishing touches that make an outfit great and this piece has got you covered! Add some gypsy flare and complete your boho chic look with Free People’s copper arm band.
- Metal Coin Headband: This headband is to die for! Be the boho queen this season at ACL and dare to stand out.
- H&M Tank Top with Fringe: Fringe for dayz! This look will definitely not go out of style this season. Easily wear this tank alone or layer with other pieces to complete your ACL look.
- H&M Wrap-Front Skirt: I’m in love with this skirt! Its wrapped front and tribal pattern will keep your outfit interesting and on trend for festival wear.
- ARID Fringe Ankle Boots: Kick this outfit up a notch by adding these ARID Fringe Ankle Boots. Its fringe detailing will give you the edge to take on ACL with style!
WHAT ARE YOUR ACL MUST-HAVES?