Cheers to starting off the New Year organized (and majorly in style)! One of my absolute favorite handbags for everyday wear is the Paint the Town Tote, and during this transitional spring-to-fall period, I've been obsessed with the colors in the Psychedelic Multi Python print. It fits absolutely everything I need as a busy gal on the go, with some room to spare! Here's a peek inside my fave tote:
1. With my packed schedule, a planner is a must. I love the simplistic and glamorous look of the geodes on this Erin Condren planner!
2. Lately I've been jotting down thoughts, lists, and creative ideas in my “Shut it Down” notebook. I made a page to remind me of my New Year's resolutions- wish me luck!
3. Being a fan of bold and bright colors, I've been keeping these pens from Le Pen in the inside pocket of my bag to keep my notes from being anything but bland.
4. One of my New Year’s resolution was to be drink more water everyday. What better way to inspire this new habit than to keep an adorable water bottle in my bag! I got the Swell water bottle in Sparkling Champagne from their Glitter Collection in hopes that I could feel like I was drinking champagne instead of water. ;)
5. My latest accessory obsession (besides my Kelly Wynne bags, of course!) is this pair of Polaroid wayfarer sunglasses! I like feeling stealthy knowing no one can see my eyes behind the reflective lenses.
6. No matter what bag I'm carrying, I always have my When in Doubt Wallet in Rose Gold Stardust Gold with me! With its removable wristlet strap, I can easily attach the strap and carry it around while I'm running errands.
7. I'm so obsessed with all of the tassels I've been seeing around on clothes and accessories lately! I'm following the trend with my Two-Timer Tassel in Night Sky Cobra. I'm constantly finding ways to add this metallic gold and black detail to my everyday look for added glamour.
8. You won't catch me without my favorite Chanel lipstick, Rouge Coco. You never know when you're going to have an impromptu photoshoot!
9. Chanel Ultra Wear Lip Colour is another one of my must-have makeup items!
10. I'm a huge fan of Southern Living Magazine, and I was so honored to have Kelly Wynne featured in the January Issue! I've been carrying it around for a little inspiration.