It's a well-known fact- I'm in love with all things bright and colorful (particularly the bright bags from our new Island Allure collection!). Hues of blues and greens are huge this spring and a must-have of the season. Kiss those Monday blues away and #daretoescape with some of my favorite spring items!
1. Sorry I’m Not Sorry in Bora Bora Blue: Bold and bright, this bag is the perfect statement accessory this spring season. It is sure to be a showstopper wherever you go!
2. Rebecca Minkoff’s “Greyson” Ghillie Sandal: Add a metallic flair to your outfit with these gold gladiators. Not only are lace up sandals huge this year, but their versatility will allow you to pair them with a variety of outfits.
3. Talulah Playsuit: Dream of tall palm trees and tropical flowers all day long with this fun, beachy romper. Dress it down for a casual lunch or dress it up for dinner with girlfriends.
4. Essie Nail Polish in Melody Maker: I love showing off a little extra pop of color on my nails!
5. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Rollerball When I wear this perfume I feel like I'm escaping to take a stroll through a spring garden.
6. BP Round Sunglasses: Relaxing on the beach or walking around town, block out the bright sun with these sunglasses. This trendy silhouette is both feminine and edgy.
7. Kendra Scott “Lawson” Cuff: Top off your look with a metallic accent like this neutral bracelet in Ivory Mother of Pearl and Gold.