If you've whipped out your suitcase and are counting down the days until you can jet off to a tropical getaway, I've picked some of my favorite vacation essentials to help make packing easy!
1. Off the Shoulder Bikini- Bare shoulders are one of my favorite trends this spring season, and I'm obsessed with this bikini from Tigerlily! The top has a statement-making ruffle that drapes from the flirty off-the-shoulder neckline. This is the perfect piece to wear while lounging on the beach, drinking a fruity cocktail!
2. Tassel Sandals- I'm loving the fun details on these new summer sandals from Steve Madden. The flouncy tassels dance with every move I take, and give a playful spin on the go-to gladiator look!
3. Inflatable Drink Holder- This inflatable drink holder is the ultimate pool accessory when you need to keep your drink handy. Plus, who wouldn't want to be spotted with this adorable flamingo??
4. Lace Cover Up- I love the classy look of a white cover-up! The openwork lace texture and the tie closure in the front of this beach-ready cover-up make this a statement piece you'll want to wear all season long.
5. Black Aviators- The classic black silhouette makes for a chic, edgy accessory that I'd rock all summer long.
6. Beach Towel- Soak up the sun in style with this patterned beach towel. Whether you're toweling off or just laying out on the beach, this tassel-trimmed towel makes a bright statement!
7. Tinted Lip Balm- Keep your lips protected with Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15. Available in 13 tints, this balm will keep your lips moisturized and smooth all vacation long.
8. SPF BB Cream- Make sure to protect your face while having fun in the sun with this SPF 50 BB Cream! The lightweight formula conceals for instant perfection and lasting correction!
9. Mara Hoffman Monokini- In love with the ultra summery print on this flirty one-piece!
Be sure to pair your favorite Paint the Town Tote from the Island Allure collection with your ensemble!