I can’t believe it is already November! The holidays are just around the corner! In preparation for the season of gift-giving, I’m creating a list of "must-have" items. I want to give you some of my gift ideas and hear your suggestions, as well! I’m also secretly hoping that these posts will aid my fiancé's holiday shopping. (Wink, wink.)
1. Vogue Living: Houses, Gardens, People - I love coffee table books! Not only are they fun space-fillers, but they also add a little personality to your home. This book gives readers sneak peak into the private homes of some of the world's style icons.
2. Kelly Wynne Cloud 9 Clutch - It's finally feeling like fall in Austin! I'm excited to start wearing comfy sweaters and warm fall hues. This Cloud 9 Clutch in Sahara Serpentine is one of my absolute favorites for this season! It's perfect warm and neutral accessory for the fall/winter season!
3. Missoni Scarf - Scarves are one of my favorite accessories, other than handbags, of course! The scarf by Missoni is definitely a winner for the cooler season!
4. Kendra Scott Natalia Bracelet - One of my favorite Austin jewelry designers, Kendra Scott, has just launched her new Aurora collection! The Natalia bracelet immediately caught my eye! You can never have enough serpentine, right?
5. Rag & Bone Harrow Bootie - Booties, booties, booties! We've all heard it - booties are the season’s must-have shoe! A favorite of Reese Witherspoon, Julianne Hough, and Hilary Duff, this pair by Rag & Bone is to die for!
6. Rablabs Ima Photo Frame - I stumbled across these frames while in Mississippi for a trunk show. I love this use of a geode! This particular frame is available in 5 different colors and would make a great gift!
7. Moustache Stemless Wine Glasses - I moustache ask you… Have you ever seen such cute wine glasses before? I thought that these glasses were perfect for "No-Shave November" (or "Movember"), which is meant to raise awareness for prostate cancer and other forms of male cancer. Movember aims to increase early cancer detection, diagnosis and effective treatments, and ultimately reduce the number of preventable deaths.
What items are making your "Must-Have" list this week?