1. Tell us about yourself.
Hey, I’m Liza! I’m a junior at the University of Texas studying public relations with a business certificate. I’m from a small Texas town called Wichita Falls.
2. What trend do you hope never goes out of style?
I can't wait for winter because over the knee boots are my obsession! They’re so chic and give off a high fashion look. Another plus is that they lengthen your appearance regardless of your height.
3. What's your favorite Kelly Wynne bag and why?
I carry my Sorry I'm Not Sorry Satchel in Foxy Navy Cobra everywhere with me! It’s such a durable bag for a girl-on-the-go like me. I rarely leave the house without it!
4. What item would you never be caught wearing?
You’ll never see me wearing black tennis shoes. I don’t know why I find them so hideous.
5. Who is your fashion icon?
Not that I have her budget, but I think Blake Lively has a killer wardrobe. She’s casual-chic on the street and Hollywood glam by night.
6. How do you #DareToBeFabulous?
Always updating my wardrobe. Fashion is fast and I think it’s important to keep up!
7. What's you favorite thing about being a wynnetern?
I love how all the different personalities in the office compliment each other. Everyone has their own job and it’s cool to see how they use their individual talents to build this brand. It’s also really fun to work around an inspiring #bosslady like Kelly!
8. Describe your style in 3 words.
Feminine, but edgy.
9. What's your favorite go-to restaurant in Austin?
I wanna sound healthy by saying Juiceland or Whole Foods, but honestly I think Texas Honey Ham Company has my heart. I go almost every Sunday morning. They have the BEST breakfast tacos and mac n’ cheese! Talk about a food coma.
10. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what five items would you put in your Kelly Wynne bag?
(1) Baby Lips Chapstick – My addiction.
(2) A hammock – If I’m stuck here, might as well catch some relaxation time.
(3) “Girls” by Emma Cline – I’ve been dying to read this book, but haven’t found the time.
(4) Bug spray – I would imagine a deserted island has a lot of bugs and I am NOT a fan.
(5) Food and water – If we’re being reasonable.